Instructions for Authors
All papers must be submitted through the paper submission site.
Submission of contributed papers
- All papers submitted to EuroGNC 2019, whether for review or publication upon acceptance, must be written in English and formatted according to the templates provided below.
- All are limited to twenty (20) pages both for review and for publication. The Papercept manuscript management system will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of each paper is at the discretion of the conference’s Program Committee.
- If the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors listed on the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the scheduling decided by the conference’s Program Committee.
- In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reason, it is his/her responsibility to insure that the paper is presented by a qualified colleague.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for EuroGNC 2019 to upload the final manuscript.
Submission of invited session proposals
Invited session proposals are solicited in all of the topic areas of the conference as well as in new or emerging technical areas. Papers in an invited session should form a cohesive focus on the relevant topic. Inclusion of a reasonable diversity of viewpoints is encouraged.
Invited session organizers should invite authors to participate, collect the required information, assemble the session proposal and submit it by September 15 2019. The session proposal should include a one to two page document describing the motivation and relevance of the proposed session. The document should also include session organizer contact information and provide a few sentences that describe each invited paper. On submission of the invited session proposal the organizer will receive a session code to be sent to each contributor for the submission of the individual papers.
Invited paper submission: invited papers should be submitted in the same form as indicated for contributed papers, indicating the session code provided by the session organizer.
Please note that the session proposal and the invited papers will be reviewed independently. At the discretion of the Program Committee, individual papers may be rejected and/or removed from proposed sessions and replaced by an appropriate contributed paper. Likewise, selected papers from rejected invited sessions may be placed into the regular program.
All questions related to initial and final manuscript submission should be directed to the Conference Chair, Prof. M. Lovera.